Service and Sales Specialist
Cory’s Audio Visual is looking for a self-starting, problem solver to join our award-winning team.
The Service and Sales Specialist is an administrative role that supports the sales and service departments. The Service & Sales Specialist communicates and presents aesthetic and technical information to clients in a way that they can digest and in a way that will help ensure a successful sale of Cory’s Audio Visual’s services. He/She/They will be a liaison between clients and the various sales departments by fielding incoming phone calls and asking appropriate questions to provide our clients with the best support. Additionally, this position will monitor and renew service contracts for our existing clients while tracking and providing beneficial KPI’s, both internally and externally.
Company benefits below:
- Health insurance (100% paid by employer)
- Dental insurance (50% paid by employer, 50% paid by employee)
- Vision insurance (50% paid by employer, 50% paid by employee)
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan with 3% match
- Short-term disability insurance
As a repeat Best Places to Work in Oklahoma workplace, Cory’s Audio Visual places great value in our clients’ experience with us. This includes our internal and external clients. Our team is (only) looking for those who consider themselves go-getters, incredibly friendly, and contagiously team-oriented to join us. If the following values align with yours, we want to talk with you!
Abilities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Respond to inquiries as the first point of contact with our clients
- Maintain account and job related information within CRM database
- Act as a brand ambassador for the Cory’s Audio Visual values and brand
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion with clients and employees to collaborate on ideas
- Maintain internal communication content such as screens, signs, and inter-office forms
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Answer incoming calls
- Assist in the preparation of regularly-scheduled reports
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Receive, sort, and forward incoming mail
- Other office responsibilities, as assigned
- Track service contracts and renewals
- Manage, track, and calculate KPIs for service contracts
- Assist clients in the service contract renewal process
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required
- 1-3 years experience in a disptach, sales, or administrative support
- Proficiency with computer software and programs, including the Internet and Microsoft Office
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and clients, in a clear and concise manner
- A valid driver’s license is required
- A clean driving record
- Valid insurance if a personal vehicle is used for company errands
- Reliable mode of communication
- Must be willing to work overtime and after-hours to meet client and business needs
- Cell phone, driver’s license, good driving record, and own transportation.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include overtime and after-hours.
- Must be able to provide basic hand tools.
There will be moderate exposure to extreme outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand, and/or dust. There will be moderate lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Team members will use high-end audio visual equipment and electrical components and will be exposed to heights via lifts and ladders. Working times will include irregular hours and on-call status including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Cory’s Audio Visual.
Cory’s Audio Visual does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. At Cory’s Audio Visual, we don’t just accept diversity – we embrace and celebrate our differences and how it benefits our employees, clients, and services. Inclusion leads to innovation. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Join Our Team!
If you believe you have what it takes to join the Cory's Audio Visual team, complete the form below.