Rental technicians at Cory’s Audio Visual make our clients’ visions become realities every single day. From delivering state-of-the-art technology, to assembling event setups, and more, this position promises that no day is ever the same!
Abilities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Providing the Cory’s Audio Visual standard of excellent client service
- Deliver, setup, and pickup daily rental work orders
- Operate equipment for clients when assigned
- Assist with client relations; including selling and follow up calls
- Represent the Cory’s Audio Visual brand by reflecting company values
- Responsible for rental paperwork during delivery and pickups
- Report new product and service ideas to management
- Responsible for reporting and tracking fleet maintenance needs
- Report any equipment needs or problems to the shop technician
- Assist with truck loading and unloading
- Assist the rental coordinator as needed
- Assist the shop technician as needed
- Responsible for any projects assigned by Manager of Rental & Event Logistics
- High school diploma
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Can-do attitude
- Clean driving record
- Knowledge of event production technology (1-2 years experience)
Join Our Team!
If you believe you have what it takes to join the Cory's Audio Visual team, complete the form below.