Cory’s is looking for an expert in planning, organizing, directing, and controlling project activities required for the effective management of audio visual installation projects. Ultimately, this person will be responsible for the overall quality of our permanent solutions through management of all labor, contracts, reporting, and profitability associated with integrated systems.
- Health insurance (100% paid by employer)
- Dental insurance (50% paid by employer, 50% paid by employee)
- Vision insurance (50% paid by employer, 50% paid by employee)
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan with 3% match
- Short-term disability insurance
The salary range for this position is between $70,000-$75,000/annually.
Abilities, Skills and Knowledge
- Plans and schedules engineering, installation, and subcontracting activities on large and/or complex systems, or service installed jobs
- Maintains current job plans and specifications
- Works with engineering department
- Coordinates the procurement of materials, supplies and services and controls timely delivery to job site
- Prepares the project installation plan, manages the plan and prepares and implements job procedures
- Determines necessary changes in projects
- Maintains construction schedule and coordinates task scheduling with other trades.
- Selects and monitors the performance of subcontractors
- Keeps self, superiors, and subordinates informed of progress
- Maintains all records of job status, job changes, material flow, and other control records and supervises the preparation and processing of reports for internal and external use
- May estimate or assist in estimating projects which the company is bidding
- Implements quality assurance program to continuously improve customer satisfaction
- Present a professional image of Company when speaking to customers (all levels)
- Develops relationships and is responsible for customer satisfaction on projects
- Monitors job status and controls job costs including materials, labor, forecasting, financials, data, and related issues.
- Training and development including studying literature, attending seminars, and staying current on products, processes, and materials. This position also works with installers to train on best practices and procedures for their advancement.
- Ability to manage multiple processes including preliminary and job closure processes and the associated paperwork.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field preferred
- 5-7 years experience in a project management position is preferred
- PMP is preferred
- Capability of learning CRM software
- Proficiency with computer software and programs, including the Internet and Microsoft Office
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- High level of emotional intelligence in high-pressure situations
- Ability to treat other and communicate with a high level of respect
- Cell phone, valid driver’s license, good driving record, and own transportation with valid insurance coverage.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include overtime and after-hours.
Join Our Team
If you believe you have what it takes to join the Cory's Audio Visual team, complete the form below.