Live Events Sales Executive
Oklahoma’s most-experienced audio visual team at Cory’s Audio Visual is looking for a Live Events Sales Executive to exceeding sales revenue goals, developing and maintaining valued customer relationships, expanding the company’s current customer base, targeting the company’s ideal client, and developing and maintaining professional selling skills.
Abilities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Develops, maintains, and improves existing sales processes, practices, and tools
- Develops short-term and long-range sales strategies to increase client roster and profitability
- Provides timely and thorough response to customer RFP/bid request
- Writes and submits professional proposals that meet the requirements of the bid, while also injecting the qualities of the Cory’s Audio Visual client experience
- Follows up on sales leads in timely and effective manner
- Tracks and provides accurate sales information to company management
- Makes necessary sales presentations to customers and management as requested
- Acquires and maintains working knowledge of services offered
- Has the ability to negotiate competitively-priced, multi-year contracts in the sales phase
- Possesses strong communication skills in working with both client and account management personnel
- Creates detailed documents for the handoff to account management once a project is sold
- Exceeds company sales goals and objectives as it relates to this position
- Conducts, analyzes, and reports on client satisfaction, creating a scoring system to monitor ongoing performance to ensure the company is achieving client’s business objectives and surpassing our clients’ expectations
- Positions himself/herself as a thought leader in the industries we serve by seeking out presentation opportunities to speak and share the values, capabilities, and recent case studies (when applicable) along with the corporate values that will build the company’s brand
The Sales Executive should be strategic and understand the company’s goals and vision for growth in the department and expanding into new markets. The Sales Executive must possess the ability to communicate a compelling vision to potential clients, while also implementing the initial phase tactics to achieve that vision. The Sales Executive should be passionate about turning client’s visions into reality and have a hunger for company growth in the fast-paced environment of Live Events.
Cell phone, driver’s license, good driving record, and own transportation. Must be willing to work overtime and after hours.
Join Our Team!
If you believe you have what it takes to join the Cory's Audio Visual team, complete the form below.