Freelance Project Coordinator
We are on the hunt for a freelance project coordinator to drive client satisfaction with a driven team to bring state-of-the-art projects to life! Our integration team depends on the management of products, processes, and materials to help maintain smooth execution and impressive results.
Abilities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of audio, visual, projection, computer, and lighting equipment.
- Ability to plan and manage goals, schedules, and new information.
- Professional, courteous customer service to clients.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Manage project-related paperwork and ensure that all materials are properly filed and stored.
- Participate in project correspondence by reviewing proposals, memos, requests, and emails.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships.
- Basic knowledge of audio, visual, projection, computer, and lighting equipment.
- Project management experience including managing goals, schedules, new information, and material documentation.
- Must carry the brand of Cory’s Audio Visual in appearance, skill, and values.
- Flexible work schedule
- Cell phone
- Driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation.
Cory’s Audio Visual does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with
a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. At Cory’s Audio Visual, we don’t just accept
diversity – we embrace and celebrate our differences and how it benefits our employees, clients, and services.
Inclusion leads to innovation. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business
Join Our Team!
If you believe you have what it takes to join the Cory's Audio Visual team, complete the form below.