Event Services Manager
At Cory’s Audio Visual, we make visions become realities. Oklahoma’s most experienced audio visual team and three-time Best Places to Work honoree is looking for the ideal candidate to plan, organize, direct, and control activities required for effective management of a variety of live events that are both virtual and in-person. If you’re a go-getter with a love for creating exciting events, is energized with details, and thrives in the ever-changing event environment, we want to talk to you!
- Plan, organize, direct, and control activities required for effective management of a variety of live events
- Supervises labor and contractors.
- Works with customers and management to assure event profitability.
- (S)he will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the event planning process, including pre-event logistics, coordination of contractors, budget management, onsite support and more.
- (S)he will be responsible for the overall quality in all events.
Compensation is $40,000-$45,000/annually based on experience.
Abilities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Capability of learning CRP and ERP software
- Skilled with MS Office
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Energetic self-starter
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
May require a bachelor’s degree and/or 2-4 years of experience in the field or related field
There will be moderate exposure to extreme outdoor temperatures and to dirt, sand and/or dust. There will be a moderate amount of lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling. The working conditions will vary between moderately quiet to noisy volumes. Working times will include irregular hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Team members must adhere to appearance guidelines as defined by Cory’s Audio Visual.
Cory’s Audio Visual does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. At Cory’s Audio Visual, we don’t just accept diversity – we embrace and celebrate our differences and how it benefits our employees, clients, and services. Inclusion leads to innovation. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Join Our Team!
If you believe you have what it takes to join the Cory's Audio Visual team, complete the form below.