Director of Audio Visual (Hotel)
Cory’s Audio Visual provides in-house support for specific hotel properties throughout Oklahoma City. We are looking for a team member to manage audio visual services of all events at a specific venue, relationships with clients and the property, and all audio visual operations including sales, set-up, and supervision.
Abilities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Drives results by managing an efficient and profitable operation with a focus on customer service and profitability. This includes understanding event cost structure to execute solutions according to profitability guidelines.
- Communicates effectively and understand client’s goals and determine audio visual needs and expectations.
- Achieves financial goals by effectively managing labor, technology inventory, and other costs. This includes the management of support staff and the maintenance of operational technology and equipment.
- Understands technical aspects of the job for troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Utilizes company billing system to coordinate invoicing and billing processes.
- Represents Cory’s Audio Visual brand by reflecting company values.
- Ensures final product is delivered on time, on budget, working correctly, and maintains the Cory’s Audio Visual standard of care for our clients.
- Regularly completes sales forecasting and develops plans to address deficiencies to help grow business. Such reports are communicated with corporate office and hotel management.
- Prepares and presents concepts, quotes, and proposals in a timely manner to clients, focusing on the end result and reaching the client’s goals.
- Collaborates with vendors and other departments from within and outside the company to create amazing moments for clients.
- Responsible for any projects assigned by Manager of Rental & Event Logistics.
- Reads trade magazines, journals, books and use internet resources to stay current with audio visual technology.
- Other technology support duties as needed by venue.
- High School Diploma is required and a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of audio visual experience
- 2+ years of customer service or hospitality experience is preferred.
- Sales experience is preferred
- Must be able to work overtime and after hours
- Strong knowledge of audio visual technology, specifically at events
- Excellent computer skills including all Microsoft Office programs with a special emphasis in presentation programs
- A valid driver’s license, transportation, and a cell phone
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs
Join Our Team!
If you believe you have what it takes to join the Cory's Audio Visual team, complete the form below.