Our team needs an audio apprentice with good experience to help make our clients’ visions become realities. You must have a flexible schedule and a knack for customer service.
- Excellent at mic-ing C level personnel
- Shure wireless systems experience is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot quickly and discreetly
- At least 2 years of audio visual technical experience
- Customer service experience
- Computer experience
- Flexible work schedule including weekends and evenings
- Clean driving background and reliable transportation
- Reliable and timely
- Must own business attire like a suit, tie, collared shirt, and other professional wear.
Join Our Team
If you believe you have what it takes to join the Cory's Audio Visual team, complete the form below.